As a seasoned marketer operating Buzz Boulevard, my clients turn to me for their copywriting, social media management, and content marketing strategy projects. My business experience goes back to the early days of the internet and has evolved every day, month and year since then.
For my clients, staying on top of the latest developments in platforms, tactics, and practices is essential, as is cutting through the hype. When it makes sense, those changes are applied to a given marketing approach and tactic, i.e Facebook’s algorithms or and YouTube’s content policies.
This combination of knowledge, expertise, and instinct is woven into every project large or small, consulting and working with you as your sole marketing resource or collaborating with your marketing team.
Digital Marketing Approach
Leading with a customer-centric emphasis to achieve short-term results and long-term success, creativity and unique idea crafting needs to marry the dive into the data. Into the left brain-based analytics and strategic thinking. Which data will be collected and then tapped to view performance, optimize campaigns, improve the customer experience, and meet the KPI targets.
Strategy is the key to beginning any size project or client/contractor relationship. It starts by getting to the core answers of “Why?”
Why do you want to pursue a given type of marketing?
- “We want to learn how social media advertising could complement our existing email marketing and advertising efforts.”
- “Our website has been neglected for a while and no longer represents who we are and what we do.”
- “We want to plan a way to better support our existing customers.”
- “We started a blog but ran out of resources to maintain it. Plus, we’re not sure what kind of impact it made.”
- “We want to gain more brand exposure in the influencer community.”
- “We are entering a new market / introducing a new product or service and want to support lead generation.”
Next, what are your goals for this marketing effort?
What marketing has your company invested in already and what were the results?
Who is your audience?
I partner with you to develop a plan that brings in the how and when so the timing and tactical aspects align with your goals and budget. It’s also crucial to understand your brand voice, your target market, product and/or service introduction plans, and other elements your business has planned. That way, the marketing services I provide align with the other operational spokes within your organization.